Well-known in the San Francisco Bay area, Cheryl Blalock is a premier voice teacher, acting coach, stage director and performing soprano.
Cheryl’s recent accomplishments include:
- Performed Soprano solos in world premiere of Nancy Bloomer Deusen’s “Gloria” with New Millennium Chamber Orchestra and Masterworks Serenade, November 7-8, 2015
- Executive Director of Masterworks since August 1, 2014
- Recorded soprano part of new SATB arrangement and translation of 13 Brahms’ Zigeunerlieder (March), available through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performed Jenny Sousa in “Oh Mr. Sousa” at national Symphonic Band Festival in Sacramento (April)
- Sang three roles in “L’Enfant et les Sortiléges” with Redwood Symphony and Bayshore Lyric Opera (May) Photos may be seen here.
- Stage Director for “Iolanthe” with Lyric Theatre, opening June 20th in San Jose
For a list of prior touring shows, operetta, opera and musical comedies that Cheryl has performed in, click here for PDF.
Put Cheryl’s accomplished skills to work for you. If you’re looking for a highly skilled stage director, to improve your singing and acting skills, or for a noteworthy soprano, Cheryl’s qualifications will surely top your list! Talk with Cheryl about what you are looking for.
Learn why Cheryl’s voice students go on to perform in musical theater, opera, jazz and a capella ensembles.